Bucks County Motorcycle Accident Law Firm
Motorcyclists have the same legal rights on the road that other motorists do, but they are often afforded little respect from other motorists, whether from drivers who are unaware, uncaring, or even driving aggressively toward bikers. Consequently, many motorcyclists in our area of Pennsylvania find themselves injured at the hands of negligent motorists and in need of a skilled lawyer to help them recover damages through a motorcycle accident lawsuit in Bucks County.
Motorcycle accident law in Bucks County
There are no specific Bucks County motorcycle accident laws, so motorcyclists must familiarize themselves with Pennsylvania's motorcycling laws. One of the best ways to study Pennsylvania motorcycle helmet laws is to download and study the Pennsylvania Motorcycle Helmet Law Fact Sheet, published by PennDOT — the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. Some key highlights include—
- Pennsylvania law requires that any person operating or riding a motorcycle must wear protective headgear unless he or she is 21 years of age or older and is licensed to operate a motorcycle for not less than two full calendar years or completed a motorcycle safety course approved by PennDOT.
- All individuals operating a motorcycle on a learner’s permit must wear a helmet regardless of age.
- The operator of a three-wheeled motorcycle with an enclosed cab is exempt from wearing a helmet.
- In response to this law, PennDOT developed regulations for the minimum performance requirements for motorcyclist helmets as detailed in the Pennsylvania Motorcycle Helmet Law Fact Sheet.
Motorcycle accident lawsuit in Bucks County
If you or a family member is seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, have your case reviewed as soon as possible by an experienced lawyer from the Law Offices of Paul R. Weber, a Bucks County motorcycle accident law firm.
A great settlement or award is our goal
Our legal team works closely together to get you everything you deserve as the case for your motorcycle accident in Bucks County proceeds. Every lawyer, paralegal, investigator, secretary, and firm administrator shows you respect, answers your questions, and focuses on your concerns.
An aggressive and responsive approach is our method
With few Bucks County motorcycle accident law firms to choose from, you can be confident in our proven experience in handling the complex research and litigation that is often essential to ensure that you recover fair compensation through personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from Bucks County motorcycle accidents.
Motorcycle accidents are rarely routine. It is normal for a motorcycle accident case to require a team of leading experts. Our firm is prepared to invoke the services of such professionals as accident reconstruction engineers, physicians, occupational rehabilitation specialists, and financial experts to help us build you a strong case.
Common lawsuits that occur
We work with our experts to determine all the possible causes involved in motorcycle accidents, such as—
- Defective equipment
- Gravel spilled from a rock truck
- A car forcing a bike off the road
- Negligently maintained pavement or signage
- Aggressive drivers
Paul Weber and his team have the proven record, resources, and commitment needed to legally aid the seriously injured and their families.
Help with a Bucks County motorcycle accident lawsuit
For legal help with your injuries, contact Paul Weber or call 215-752-7676 for a free consultation with our motorcycle accident law firm in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.