What my clients say about me…
"Absolutely thrilled… truthfully I was shocked” – Eleanor R.
“Overwhelmed by the amount of money…” – Maria F.
“Highly recommend…” - Filomeno T.
“Fast. Lots of money.” – Justin Ambrose
“Took much less time than I ever expected…” – Garrett W.
“Very hard-hitting…” – Beverly S.
“Extremely pleased…” – Caroline S.
“Done a great job for us and he has gotten us a lot of money he is a great lawyer.” – William Altman
“If I ever have a legal need like this one again, these guys will certainly once again be called on to lead the fight! Thank You Again. G in VA – Garrett West
“Job well done!…” – Michael V.
“This process was speedy and they explained in detail everything that was going on in my case. Thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” – Antonia Lee
“Utmost professionalism…” – Susan W.
“Always returned my phone calls promptly…” – Google user
“Constantly in touch with me every step of the way…” – Antonia L.
“Definitely recommend…” – Teresa B.
Langhorne Personal Injury Lawyer Pursues Top Payment for Victims
Bucks County attorney uses an aggressive, responsive approach
With a concentration in personal injury law, the Law Offices of Paul R. Weber is one of the premier injury and accident law firms in Bucks County. Our legal team has a proven record of achieving outstanding settlements and awards for people injured in accidents and the families of victims who were fatally wounded. From our office in Langhorne, we represent Pennsylvania clients in a full array of personal injury cases, including claims related to auto accidents, premises liability, defective products and medical malpractice. Regardless of how large or small your case might seem, each client gets attorney Paul Weber’s individual attention. We handle every claim aggressively, intelligently and professionally.
Our promises to every client
From start to finish, you can count on our law firm for:
- Aggressive advocacy — We don’t accept whatever offer defendants and their insurance companies are willing to provide, but actively pursue the best possible result for you and your family.
- Strategic counsel — As an accomplished firm that only handles injury cases, we know both the letter of the law and the practical considerations that make a crucial difference during settlement negotiations and trials.
Everyone on our team knows how much of a positive difference powerful legal counsel can make in our clients’ lives. That’s why we are available 24 hours a day to give you the assistance you need.
Pennsylvania firm handles cases arising from all types of accidents
Paul Weber has represented thousands of accident victims in personal injury cases and has won tens of millions of dollars in settlements and awards for clients in legal matters relating to:
- Auto accidents — Our firm advocates for clients who have been hurt in auto accidents and other types of vehicle collisions, including truck and motorcycle crashes.
- Premises liability — We handle numerous forms of premises liability claims against property owners who have violated their duty of care, resulting in slip and fall injuries, dog bites and various other harm.
- Medical malpractice — If you or a family member has been victimized by medical malpractice or nursing home negligence, we will outline the remedies available to you.
- Catastrophic injuries — No matter how complicated or contested your case might seem, we have the ability to litigate catastrophic injury and wrongful death actions skillfully and sensitively.
- Products liability — When defects in a household item, vehicle, medication, food product or something else trigger an injury, our firm presses for appropriate relief in products liability lawsuits.
All of our cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, so you do not pay any attorneys’ fees until after we have secured compensation in a settlement or judgment.
Contact an accomplished Pennsylvania injury lawyer for a free consultation
The Law Offices of Paul R. Weber advocates on behalf personal injury victims in Bucks County and other locations in Pennsylvania and throughout the country. To schedule a free initial consultation regarding your legal options, please call (714) 969-8300 or contact us online. Our office is in Langhorne.